-
February 11th, 2002, 02:10 AM
#21
Inactive Member
what scares me the most? i'm not sure whether it's how this thread is going so far, or the fact that John has big boobs! *LMAO*
what is your worst vice?
-
February 11th, 2002, 06:21 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
February 11th, 2002, 07:02 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Ernie of course....bert was a weenie
hey momma dont let blazin saddles fool ya..passes you the geritol..she told me to get some depends for ya? 
bugs bunny or mickey mouse cartoons?
------------------
-
February 11th, 2002, 09:08 AM
#24
W.i.z.a.r.d
Guest
Bugg's Bunny, for the simple fact that he had everyone fooled.... i mean come on Bugs was a cross dresser, Porky Pig was a flasher, Speedy Gonzolez was on speed, Slow Poke Rodrigez was a drunk, Poppey was on Steroid's, Olive Oyle was a crack smoker, Yogi Bear was a pot smoker, Boobo was his supplier. They had all this shit with us growing up, it's a wonder I turned out as wonderful as I have 
What would you prefer?
Jerry Springer, or a root canal?
------------------
Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!!
-
February 11th, 2002, 09:02 PM
#25
-
February 11th, 2002, 09:32 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Why do I always get the nasty questions?? 
Umm...jello, I think...but it depends if there's anyone there for me to rassle with...*L*
Which do you prefer...cats or dogs??
------------------
JohnUK !
-
February 12th, 2002, 05:12 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
Being the owner of both types..I prefer dogs..(my cat is one nasty lil bitch)..*L*
Body piercing..love it?..loathe it?
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 12th, 2002, 05:22 AM
#28
Inactive Member
i love piercings on a girl....tasteful though.
do you fold your toliet paper or ball it up?
------------------
[This message has been edited by MonkeY Butt (edited February 12, 2002).]
-
February 12th, 2002, 05:36 PM
#29
W.i.z.a.r.d
Guest
What kinda sicko want's to know that? 
ummm if you really want to know I roll it K...
now what is your favorite band?
------------------
Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!!
-
February 12th, 2002, 06:57 PM
#30
Inactive Member
No Doubt...just cuz I loved Gwen's "getting even with my lyrics" phase.
Chocolate or honey?
------------------
~*Bite ME*~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks